Monday 4 July 2022

Introduction




I had been going to a spiritualist church for a while, when after a service one evening the clairvoyant came to me and said that I would do automatic writing. At the time I thought the message had been given to the wrong person, however he was fairly insistent. Being a working mom, I soon forgot about the message and fell into the routine of day-to-day living.
Forward 25 years, and I started being woken between 2-3 am, with strange thoughts and amazing ideas and a serious prod to write it all down. After quite a while, and realizing I could not stop being woken each morning at this ridiculous hour, I organized a notebook, pen, a small table and lamp for the next 'awakening'. Sure enough the next morning I was woken, so sat up and sorted myself,  and that was my introduction to James and the start to my automatic writing. That morning I was told James is a collective who serves together through this writing.
I named this blog, 'Thank you, James' because the offering's each morning are like pearls of wisdom, which give insights into the world unseen. I am truly grateful to James for their perserverence and willingness to serve and share their inspirations through the writing.

"We offer you insights and information with much love, we ask that you take the time to read and ponder, and perhaps meditate on what is shared. It is an offering that we would never insist you follow blindly, we ask though that after you have read the inspiration you pray for understanding and how the information may enhance your understanding of all life"
                                                                                                
                                                                                                    James

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Right or wrong ? Good or evil? There is no such thing, life is all about ever increasing planes of consciousness or levels of light. There...